
Larry's 20th marathon was March 15, 2008 on Catalina Island. Difficult trails, but beautiful scenery.


I ran the 10K in Catalina and took first place in my age! Where were all the real runners that day?
Hitting two birds, or families, with one stone. Daughter Sharisa & her husband Eric (middle couple) have moved from Virginia to Texas and now live by daughter Tiffany & husband Mark (on the left) in the north Dallas area of Plano. We enjoyed a dinner with both couples on our recent visit the second weekend of March 2008.
Hanging with the grandkids! Tiffany & Mark's red heads left to right: Harrison, Paige, & Peyton. We had fun watching the girls at swim practice earlier in the day while Harrison kept us entertained in the bleachers.
Grandpa & Nana got to stay at Ella and Dylan's house. It was nice to see Sharisa and Eric's new life in Texas and make a stop at Dylan's school to have lunch with a cute group of kindergarten kids.
Right after we finished running our races on Catalina Island we made a quick dash to meet up with our cute dancing granddaughters who were at Disneyland with their dance company from Arizona. Beth is in the red cap, Kate is the tall one who will pass Nana up soon!
8 comments:
I love it! What beautiful photos. I can't wait to read your updates. And how exciting to have the future son-in-law mention! :)
You did it! Ann I am so proud of you. Can't wait to be updated.
I caught a glimpse of the new fourth hour as well haven't formulated an opinion yet....so excited for this week though!!!
Also, love the good news from this weekend...can't wait for all the wedding plans to begin!
We are so excited to read your blog and stay updated with your fun & busy lives!
You'll have to post pictures of your fun entertaining ideas too; I love them! :)
You have a beautiful family!
Fun pictures! Welcome, Welcome.
Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Ann! It was so fun to see you for a bit a couple of weeks ago! Hope you have a great Birthday today! Oh, and, welcome to the blogging world!
Hi Ann,
I found your blog, so cute!! Bryan did all of ours, because I have no idea how to do it. --Laura
www.bryanandlaurataylor.blogspot.com
YAY YAY YAY! I am SO proud of you Ann. You are a PRO! I am SO excited you finally started blogging. I still want the website to your movie critic website. Anyway, add me to your list.
www.theblaisfamily.blogspot.com
Hey this is Paige and you need to put all the fun things that we did at NANA CAMP on this blog when your shoulder is better! GET WELL! PLEASE and i want to come and help out so bad!!!!!
Post a Comment