One of Larry's favorite song writers and musicians is Brad Paisley. He writes from a REAL MAN'S point of view. "Today she met me at the door, said I would have to choose. If I hit that fishing hole today she'd be packing all her things and be gone by noon. Well... I'm gonna miss her!" No real threat at our house over anybody wanting to spend time at the ONE AND ONLY LAKE of any importance.

Larry at Lake Powell catching a big bass. Saturday, April 26, 2008.


Male Bonding
Back row L to R: Larry, Brian Wilson, Steve Wilson.

Front row L - R: Josh Wilson, Kim Larsen, Heath Colledge.
Steve is a long time friend who enjoyed some father and son time with the guys before Josh leaves on his mission next month. Kim is the husband of my cousin Paula. They recently moved to SG and live in our neighborhood. Heath and Larry work together. Nice to have another guy in the office... especially one that likes to fish, hunt, and run.

Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment