Friday, December 5, 2008

Going Hollywood!

Mary secretly wanted to go on one of those Hollywood tours that take you around the neighborhoods to see the homes of the stars.  Now seriously...  who else could she do this with?

  I went on one of these a couple of years ago on a girls spring break trip with Cheryl, Elizabeth, Melissa, Michelle, Kelsey, and Karly.  I could match our tour guide then and now this one with trivia information!  I would be a stellar guide that could give all kinds of side stories.  Maybe that should be my next career?   

This is just a side job for this tour guy.  He is also a "red carpet" photog for many of the big Hollywood events.  He made sure we knew that he was not a stalker paparazzi, but a ligit photographer that shows up by invitation and is placed on the carpet by the event people.  He was very knowledgable and had an ego as big as himself!  A fun way to spend the afternoon!





I think this is Paris Hilton's house.  Is that right Mary?  I am not a fan of Miss Hilton, but I did like her house.
This was my favorite house on the tour the first time and now again.  It is just gorgeous!!!  Guess who?  Dr. Phil and his lovely wife Robin live here.  I wanted to stop in to say hello, but our guide didn't want to wait.  Maybe next time.

No comments: