Friday, December 5, 2008

THE BLOG FINALLY GETS AN UPDATE!

Thanks for your patience and hopefully your understanding.  I let life get in the way and kept putting off this blog stuff.  Selfishly I kept looking at all of your blogs to keep me entertained and updated on your lives.  But I just couldn't make myself get going on our own.  I hope I can get back in the groove and be better staying current.  Now I am waiting on a promise from Karly that she will make this blog look better.  Well...  I am waiting...   

Until then, we may be plain, but at least we are starting up again.  Sorry for repeat stories or pictures if you are followers of our kid's blogs - but I wanted to have our shared experiences on mine too.  They advised me to just pick up from today, but I want to have the last few months on record for us too.  

Enjoy and keep in touch with us!

No comments: