We got a very enthusiastic phone call today from Paige and Peyton to update us on their speeches this morning and the election vote outcome from this afternoon. These two determined females are ready to show the world, or Dooley Elementary, that girl power is strong and they know how to take charge!
They both WON!!! Congratulations!
***They claim that the good luck gift package from Nana and Grandpa with homemade lemon bars and lipgloss that looked like cupcakes helped them win. Nana said "They made you so sweet that the kids just couldn't resist voting for you!"
3 comments:
That is so cute! Fun care package.
I never had interest in this as a
kid -I was just happy voting for my
friends. NOW I think I am making up
for 'lost' time in office! hahaha
I admire the littles who have the
guts to run :) xox
You are so cute and fun! I'm sure your fun package helped them win too, those lemon bars are all they needed. :) Congratulations to the girls! That's great they're already so involved at such a young age.
looks like a great campaign! Way to go Nana for thinking of a care package!
Just catching up - can't believe that Michael is graduating - although Tyler will be next year. Where does the time go?
Awesome to have a friend with a plane and a pilot's license! YAHOO!
We are thrilled for Katie! Scott seems like a great guy!
Post a Comment